VIEW AND PRINT OUR ONLINE EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION.
Please print and hand-fill the application at home. Applications and resumes can then be dropped-off or mailed to our Dairy Store at 65 Hillside Rd. in Shavertown PA. 18708. Completed applications may also be scanned and emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org along with a resume if applicable.
CAFE CHEF (F/PT)
Hillside Farms will be launching its new indoor/outdoor Cafe in Summer 2013 adjacent to the newly established Garden Center. The Cafe will continue on with Hillside Farms’ tradition of offering high quality, farm fresh, local and community focused food and atmosphere. Also included with high quality products, Hillside Farms prides itself in its high quality employees that work daily to create an atmosphere and service that is friendly and welcoming to all of its annual visitors. Hillside Farms is in search of a hard working, experienced and energetic Chef to help head up this new venture. Please use the below link to access the Online Job Posting Description and Information.
Food Services Supervisor / Part-Time (35 hours per week)
DEPARTMENTS(S): Hillside Cafe, Hillside Dairy Store, Hillside Parlor
REPORTS TO: Director of Operations / Director of Retail
The Food Services Supervisor is directly responsible for all food service operations regarding perishable packaged foods in addition to all prepared and served foods in our two food service departments.
As Food Services Supervisor, you will train and develop all non-management food service employees according to The Lands at Hillside Farms’ specifications. You are also to produce accurate and timely reports and evaluations which detail specifics regarding new hires, corrections and terminations as well as sales, labor and inventory.
In addition you will facilitate departmental improvements through the creation of a positive work environment, analyzing food service needs, and development of food service goals and action plans. Finally you will establish standards for food preparation and service, including food quality, standardized recipes and portion size, efficient preparation, and service and sanitary conditions.
Additional responsibilities for the Food Services Supervisor include:
Preparing effective work schedules for part-time food service employees
Implementing effective training and retraining programs
Ensuring that all equipment is properly cleaned and maintained
Verifying the accuracy of our marketing and advertising materials
Enforcing all security and safety procedures in and around food service areas
Coordinating with co-management and upper management to meet necessary food safety regulations
Maintaining a valid “Serve Safe” Certificate (certification and training is provided by The Lands At Hillside Farms if needed upon employment).
To apply please download the application located at the top of this page, fill out, scan and email it to email@example.com OR drop off or mail application to 65 Hillside Rd, Shavertown, PA, 18708. Applications are also available for pickup at our Dairy Store location.
Please do not call regarding this position. Thank You.
CASHIER/CUSTOMER SERVICE: (PART TIME)
Hillside Farms is looking for positive and energetic Customer Service Cashiers to assist clients with in-store purchases. Applicant must absolutely have a flexible schedule and the ability work weekends.
JOB DETAILS: The selected customer service cashier will hold a positive lasting impression for the customers shopping experience. Hillside Farms has a reputation of quality products and this will extend to our Cashier Employees.
Job responsibilities will include handling and counting cash and financing transactions, assisting customers during the buying and checkout process. Additionally, accepted applicants will work to maintain an attractive and clean display and retail area inside and out while ensuring positive company image through friendly and efficient customer service.
* Ensuring the customer receives the highest quality service.
* Accept new merchandise orders, unpacking, pricing and placement.
* Assist in seasonal retail set-up and break-down.
* Keeping all areas impeccable inside and out, sweeping floors, cleaning merchandise and maintaining a dust-free environment.
* Answering phone calls and emails with company consistent etiquette.
* Opening/closing store with proper procedures.
* Computer experience (Point of Sale experience is a plus). * Efficiency in computer skills, Microsoft and e-mail..
* Past Experience with Customer Service and/or Retail Sales is preferred.
* Flexible Schedule – days, evenings, weekends, particularly during peak retail seasons.
* Willingness to work and grow business with a team concept.
* Ability to communicate effectively and follow instructions and procedures.
* Ability to sell and explain products proactively, compiled with excellent customer service.
* A desire to learn and be able to explain USA-made products and extended knowledge to assist in plant product purchases and other natural lifestyle products.
* Effective time management skills and the ability to multitask.
* Stand and walk for extended periods of time, walk steps and carry boxes for retail product storage.
To apply please download the application located at the top of this page, fill out, scan and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org OR drop off or mail application to 65 Hillside Rd, Shavertown, PA, 18708.
Please do not call regarding this position. Thank You.